Java Hosting with Secure and Dedicated Private JVM
Most Java Hosting providers only offer shared JVM (Java Virtual Machine), allowing you to only upload WAR, jsp, or Servlet. In this case you would need to customize your Java application to comply with the shared JVM hosting environment. Not to mention, often times there are class and JDK version conflicts in such an environment. In addition, there is an inherent security risk with a shared JVM because you are sharing the same JVM with other user applications.
At 2GBHosting, our Java solution solves this shared Java Hosting limitation by enabling you to run on a separate private JVM. That means that you will get complete access with the ability to stop or start your Tomcat container or private JVM when needed. Also, you can easily scale or upgrade the heap memory size of your JVM when needed.
Our Java Shared Hosting solutions enable enterprise level private JVM Java hosting at an affordable price. Java Hosting allows you to install and configure just about any standard Java application. At the same time, allowing you to restart the Runtime (Java JVM) or your application server instance at anytime. As an added benefit, our Java hosting packages come with the choice of JDK versions, multiple application servers, JVM wrapper, JDBC connector and more.
Java Shared Hosting Features
- Use multiple JDK versions
- Ready to use application factory
- One Click Application installation
- Choice of application server versions
- Choice of JDK versions (JDK 5 to JDK 7)
- JDBC Connector for Java app to database server
- JVM Wrapper for maximum availability & stability
- Multiple application servers like Tomcat, JBoss, Jetty, Glassfish
- You are allowed to deploy Servlets, JSP, JSF, JSTL, Struts, Spring, Seam etc.
- Run Struts, Spring, Hibernate or any other framework and relational mapping system
- Start/Stop your JVM Container at any time via shell or Graphical Management console
- Dedicated memory options as per your application needs: 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB or 1024MB