So you have a website and now you need the best low cost web hosting service, now what? In this blog post you will learn what the best low cost web hosting services include.
- Do you need a website built? Some of the best hosting providers offer free website builders that come standard with any web hosting package. These website builders help you to easily and quickly set up your web pages and settings. Need a more complex and custom design? The best web hosting providers also offer website development services at an extra cost.
- Do you need to install scripts or web apps onto your website? The best web hosting packages offer free script installation software, like Softaculous or Fantastico.
- Need a domain name? Some of the best web hosting providers lump in a free domain name as a value added extra to your account. Or if you already own a domain name then you can keep with your current registrar or transfer it to your new hosting provider for simpler billing and registration.
- In order to get the best low cost web hosting service it helps when you add promotional offers as it can cut down the overall price to your web hosting package.
- Yes there is a such thing as free hosting, however, it offers limited features when compared to paid hosting. For example, free hosting has less resources allocated to your account as well as you might have to sport advertisements on your website.
- Shared web hosting is perhaps the best low cost web hosting service other than free web hosting services. Much like the name implies, you will share your server with many other websites. This also means that you will share the same resources, maintenance and costs with other websites, giving you a low cost web hosting solution.
- VPS is a web hosting package that is summed up as an affordable cross between shared and dedicated hosting. You get some of the great benefits like privacy, control and resources that dedicated hosting offers, however, at a price that more resembles shared hosting.